To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge for MARCH!

Sorry this is late today, ladies!!! I was gone ALL weekend to a crop and it was so much fun!!! It was the first ever crop for me!!! I am certainly going to go again when the opportunity arises!

I haven't had a chance yet to go through all the entries for Feb yet, so the announcement of the winner will come later (in a day or so)

But...In the meantime, let's get going on the MARCH challenge!


Since this is the month of the lucky leprechauns and Spring I thought it would be fun to create an all (or mostly) green Christmas card and include some kind of leaf on it. (for eg. a holly leaf)


Here are the design team creations:


Leave a comment if you do our challenge!

*Remember, if you do 5 cards this month following this challenge, your name will go in for a draw for a prize at the end of MARCH! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)
Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a pic of them altogether. Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

22 comments:

Lisa Fulmer said...

what a lovely collection of cards!!!

Robin Gibson said...

Beautiful cards Ladies! I SO wanted to do this last month, and just didn't get too! Making a vow to myself to get some done this month:) THANKS for the inspiration!

T... said...

wow ladies, you've done wonders with this challenge, great cards once again :)

thescrapmaster said...

Great challenge! I got all my cards finished but not posted. I had planned on it the past weekend, but it didn't happen. Hopefully this month!

nessy said...

wonderful card !!
here is my first xmas card this month
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

barbie391 said...

Wow! These cards are beautifull- You guys have done wonders- I hope to get mine done this month

V Colbourne said...

Lovely cards ladies :) Can't wait to get started!

Gill said...

Great cards from everybody. They really inspire me to get on with doing some more.
Here's my entry

barbie391 said...

Hi -I wanted to tell deanne Thank you for the rak. I hope to do the challenge this month.

nessy said...

made my second card of the month!
here is my card
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Lesley said...

Here are my 5 cards

Great theme, and thanks for looking xx

nessy said...

here we go card 3 !!
here is my card
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Susan Edwards said...

OMGosh, these are beautiful!! I am so pleased that I found this blog... I will now be hangin' around regularly!

Wilma said...

Hi My cards are done and on my blog - i am not very good with links but i think you will find me easily enough! Love the cards done already!

Wilma said...

Christmas in March
Worked it out- here are my Cards!!

Tip Top said...

I enjoyed making these - great challenge! Here is mine!

barbie391 said...

Finally I got some time to work on green cards- was a challenge this time for me- did not put leaves in them - heres where to see them. Thanks for looking
http://picasaweb.google.com/barbiej2/ChristmasCards?feat=email#

Unknown said...

I just finished the last of my March Christmas Cards. Here's the link. Thanks for looking.

http://picasaweb.google.com/barbiej2/VickiSCards?authkey=Gv1sRgCO7vqInytMimmAE&feat=email#5318762793693380578

Vicki J.

Anonymous said...

Ok I am done, I think, nowwww the big challenge giving you a link, I'll try click here well I don't think that workes

Anonymous said...

well if that didn't work here is a link

http://fabricpaperstampsohmy.blogspot.com/2009/03/christmas-challenge.html

I am trying to figure this all out, the DT's work this month was beyond compare it was hard to not give up theirs were so good, you put together a great team

Birgit said...

Well I got my March cards done, in the nick of time. You can find them at http//:www.createdbybb.blogspot.com By the way who won the Feb challenge??

V Colbourne said...

I'm so sad. I only finished 3 Christmas cards this month :( Loved the challenge though, so when I get my other two cards finished I will still share them with y'all!! Thanks for the great challenge and all your cards rock!