To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WINNER of November Challenge is...

BEVERLEY TODD!!!

Yay! Beverley, congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be getting something to you in the mail in the next few days!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated!!!!!

Now, on to December's challenges. Tamara has 1 posted (WINDOW CARD CHALLENGE) so far and I think she has a couple more planned! Watch for them!!!

Remember to let us know in one of the challenge posts if you have completed your 5 cards in order to be eligible for the month-end prize!!!

2 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

LOL! had so much going on that I didn't check for winners ... gotta love feedbitz then!!!!
Just posted my take on the 'snowman poop' here: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/2008/12/snowman-poop.html

T... said...

congratulations Beverley, and great job with the 'poop' :)