To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just a reminder...

I just wanted to remind everyone that I have an RAK offer out for my Gift Card Challenge

At the end of October I'll take all the names of those that gave it a whirl and do a draw for an RAK, including Christmas Paper, Embellishments and a Card Kit to play with. I will be using the online Random Organizer to pick the name!

Have fun and Happy Carding!.....Tamara :)

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

I am playing catch up but I have done the shirt one.. it was sooo fun.